Home » » More of the Latest

More of the Latest


More photos of the Wee Space Limitless Blue Run For Your Life Crops. Shown with the Runder Under LS, Turn Around LS and Clarity Swiftly.

Love Red Runder Under LS shown with the Wee Space Limitless Run For Your Life crops. I like this combo better than the yellow.

I personally can't wait for the Limitless Blue swiftlys to show up in the stores. The headband is so pretty - like denim.



The Limitless Blue/Clarity Yellow Inspire crops. Shown with the matching Runder Under LS on top and Clarity Spin It to Win It tank on the bottom.





More U-Turn pullover photos. I tried on the coal/black version today. Once again I found the seams to be on the scratchy side. When I reversed the coal/black to the black side out I found that side to be much softer. Both times I've tried this on, I've just worn a sports bra so if you are layering underneath it it might not be a problem. However, some of the more noticeable seams are those on the arm. Maybe they'll soften up with washing. I think it's a decent pullover - the running luon is thicker than my older Energy and Hills Pullovers - but I don't need it or love it.



The new Tender Violet Make a Move pant with matching U-Turn pullover.






Back Burner Tank and Barre Pant.






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger