Home » » Wee Space Limitless Blue Run For Your Life Crops with Various Swiftly Colors

Wee Space Limitless Blue Run For Your Life Crops with Various Swiftly Colors



I went to the store today to check out the new Black Swan Groove pants (loved) and ended up going home with the new Wee Space Limitless Blue Run For Your Life crops. I've been wanting in on the colorful run crop trend for awhile now but lulu hadn't been offering them in size twelves. I have to give them a little shout out for making many more of their colored bottoms available up to a twelve - thanks, lulu! Anyway, I really liked how they looked in the photos I posted this morning and I liked them a lot in person. I had tried the RFYL crops on last week and thought they were comfortable so the fact they came in a fun color that goes with a lot of my lulu wardrobe made it an easy sale.

The top photo are some of my Swiftly tanks. From left to right are: Pow Pink, Caspian Blue, Paris Pink, and Pop Orange. Of those four colors I like Caspian and Pop Orange the best but the pinks look ok, too.

The second photo are some of my short sleeve Swiftlys. From left to right are: Angel Blue, Antidote, Lagoon, and Potion Purple. I like all but the Potion but even that isn't bad.




My long sleeve Swiftly collection is a little more problematic. I have LS Swiftlys in Dark Classic Sport Gray, Lolo Purple, Alberta Lake, and Rocksteady. The Rocksteady (top) looks ok with the crops. The rest didn't look that great. I'm sure the new Limitless Blue Swiftly LS will look better but the Rocksteady is so similar I doubt I'd get another blue LS. The bottom photo is my Run In the Sun LS from the Sea Wheeze in Bright Lime. That actually looks pretty good. Black also looks pretty fab with these crops. I have a couple of black pullovers and tanks I can wear with these.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger