Home » » Surprise Upload or Error? Updated.

Surprise Upload or Error? Updated.

I'm reading chatter that the surprise upload that happened this afternoon was in error. I hope not because I ordered the Tender Violet Cool Racerback. Don't cancel my order, lulu! There are some other new goodies that were uploaded, too. Not sure how much longer everything will be on line, though.

Update - uh oh, looks like orders won't go through:
[a woman who called the GEC, not me] I just called in and everyone who ordered will get an email in 24 hours stating that the items are not in stock. You will have to give them the order number and paypal confirmation for them to refund you in 4-5 buisness days.

Well, poo, I used Paypal.

Latest Update:
I just got off the phone with the Gec and they are now saying that whatever was ordered tonight WILL be honored. We will not see the shipping notifications though until Tuesday! All orders will not be cancelled. So who do I believe...this guy or Nick?!
 I like this guy a lot better! I can live with waiting.
 5:44 pm update - It looks like orders placed will be honored even though the latest things are not at the warehouse quite yet. Yay! 
Here is what else was in the mistaken upload:




 Thanks to Ms. E. for the photos.
 
 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger