Home » » Photos - Ways to Wear the Vinyasa Scarf and More

Photos - Ways to Wear the Vinyasa Scarf and More

Hints on how to wear your Vinyasa Scarf

The Heathered Sand Dune Define shown with a Pink Mist CRB and the Heathered Wren Back Bend crops. When I was at the store yesterday the educator said she like the way this Define looked with her Denim Wren crops rather than plain Wren pants. I was underwhelmed by how they looked against a pair of Wren Still pants when I held them up. Maybe I'll give this jacket another try. It's so soft and I'm hoping it won't show perspiration.

The Mind Over Matter jacket is cute from the back. Too bad it's so expensive.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger