Home » » Upload!!! Lots of Pricey Things Tonight

Upload!!! Lots of Pricey Things Tonight

 
Intuition Sweater Wrap - $178. Note the armholes at the bottom so you can double it over yourself - aesthetically yucky.

Peak to Peak Poncho - $228
Clutch Coat, $178 - very bathrobe-like.
Peace of Mind Scarf, $128. Who cares about the scarf, what color are those Wunder Unders?
3X a Lady Jacket, $368
Wow, lots of pricey and not very enticing items tonight. On the other hand, there were some cute, normal items uploaded:

Cute new 105F Singlets uploaded in Creamsicle Pop, Heathered Black, Tender Violet, and Silver Slate. I am tempted to order the Tender Violet but this latest batch looks like it runs smaller than the previous run. I really love the two I have now in Angel Blue and Bordeaux. I don't know what to order, Tender Violet or Silver Slate.

Cute new Cool Racerback in Half Macro Micro Heathred Black/Black. I have the fatter striped Macro Micro from last year so can pass on this.


Cute new Wunder Under pants in black Swan herringbone and Tender Violet denim.

I am not ordering anything right now but may change my mind about the 105F singlet later. I think I want to try those on at the store. I am also resisting getting the Tender Violet Define for now.

What did you all order?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger