Home » » Runder Under Tights, Run With Rover Pant, Bundle Up Jacket, and More

Runder Under Tights, Run With Rover Pant, Bundle Up Jacket, and More

Black/Alberta Lake/ Raspberry Glo Light

Black/Tender Violet

Heathered Silver Slate

I can't tell from the descriptions whether the new Runder Under Tights are reversible or not. The Alberta Lake/Raspberry Glo Light tights shown in the top photos are black on the other side, as shown in the third photo. I think the color meant to be on the outside is black but maybe they are reversible. If anyone knows for sure let us know. Just read that the Black/Alberta Lake/Raspberry Glo Light are reversible.






Photos of the First Base tank made of running luon and diamond mesh. I'm having trouble envisioing under what circumstances I'd like to wear a rulu tank. If it's cool enough for rulu, I think I'd be wearing a short sleeve shirt. It's very cute, though and I love the longer back.


The new Bundle Up Jacket and Run With Rover Pant. The hood is removable from the jacket and can be moved to another jacket that has "luxchange" interchangeable pieces. Neither of these pieces are interesting to me.

Creamsicle Pop Define and Spin It To Win It crops.

Daily On Duffel Bags. These are so cute but look a little small for me.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger