Home » » More of the Latest

More of the Latest

The Raspberry Glo/Black Swan Swiftly is also coming in a short sleeved version.


The looser fitting rulu Make A Move pants showed up in one of my product alert notices today. If it's uploaded tonight I will probably order a pair. I hope the cuffs were a styling choice and they're not tacked in. What is the point of wearing rulu pants if I expose my ankles to the chilly air?

 The Clear As Mud Pant also comes with a Tender Violet waistband. 

The Top Speed Crops have a 16" inseam. I love these shorter luxtreme crops.

 A nice close up of the new Alberta Lake Define.

 The Make It Rain jacket and Clear As Mud Pant.


 Polar Cream Define.

 Raspberry Glo/Black Swan Swiftly LS. I think this two-tone is growing on me.

The Creamsicle Pop 105F Singlet and black Spinerette bra.




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger