Home » » Rumor - Defines Being Discontinued? Shape Coming Back? (Update)

Rumor - Defines Being Discontinued? Shape Coming Back? (Update)

I've been reading some rumors that the Define will be discontinued.  I'm a little suprised to hear this since the Define overlapped with the Shape jacket before the Shape was retired. Now I am hearing that either the Shape or Form (before my lulu time) will become the new fitted jacket. I don't understand why lulu wouldn't just come up with a new design. The Shape was a lot shorter than the Define and ran a size small. I can't find any photos of what the Form looks like.



Shape Jacket Photos


Update - A reader (who sounds in the know) hints it's actually the Shape Up jacket that is coming back. The Shape Up had a straight bottom and was a bit longer than the Shape. I still recall it being shorter than the Define but it's been a number of years so I could be remembering it wrong.


I believe this is the Shape Jacket that Nicole Kidman is wearing.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger