Home » » Scuba Stretch Vs. Scuba - The Numbers

Scuba Stretch Vs. Scuba - The Numbers

Rose Alberta Lake Print Scuba Stretch
My Scubas
I went to the store today to return my Make A Move and Split Set Pants and ended up going home with the Alberta Lake Rose Scuba Stretch Hoodie. I was all prepared to hate on the new Scuba Stretch jackets but the print on this one is very pretty and I couldn't resist. The photos don't do it justice.

I made some measurements against my other Scubas for you. I have four Scubas, three size twelve and one size ten. The one I bought today is also a size twelve.

              
Width is measured armpit to armpit. Length is measured from the shoulder seam where it meets the hood down to the bottom hem. I have a big deli scale I use for eBay packages so the weights are accurate. It's definitely shorter and I would love to have the length back for sure but it's not a deal breaker in this color since the jacket blends with black pants. I also thought the fit was pretty form fitting in this color. I tried on the Raspberry Glo Stretch, too, but thought that looked and felt more bulky. It could be a matter of light vs. dark colors. The weight is noticeably different than the regular Scuba. As another point of reference I weighed one of my Remix Light hoodies and was 1.29 lb and a Define weighed in at just over a pound. The hood also looked smaller to me but I measured them against my other Scubas and they're pretty similar. It must be it lays differently since it's not so heavy.  If you live in a warmer climate then this might be a good jacket for you. The Rose Alberta Lake felt a little lighter to me than the Raspberry Glo version.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger