Home » » Photos of the Latest

Photos of the Latest






We finally get a view of the opposite side of the Tender Violet U-Turn Pullover. I think the reverse side is Black but I suppose it could be Black Swan. I'm a bit dissapointed to see it doesn't have a zip pocket nor cuffins. The $108 price is a little hefty since it's missing those two features.





More photos of the Split Set pant. I got mine today. I liked them but I don't know if I $98 + tax love them. I need to get about 4" hemmed off which I think ruins the lines a little bit. I wouldn't mind if the bottom had a little more of a flare. I thought the luon is a decent thickness. Not like old luon but not as thin as the Black Swan Gather and Crows I recently bought. The black version has a black logo so it's very subtle. I want to see how these look in the three way mirror in the store before I make my final call. I thought they fit TTS.

I also got my rulu Make A Move Pants. I liked them a lot but they are $108 and would be a major, major indulgence for me. They are loose fitting so feel like super soft sweatpants. I don't think I would run in them because, as a lot of people have mentioned, they don't really hug you. I think they are more of an apres pant. I have quite a few pairs of french terry sweat pants - Feel Goods, Lulu Pant IIs, Dance Sweat Pants, so I think I can live without these. The waistband comes up very high. I thought they were a loose fitting TTS. I also want to see how these look in the three-way mirror of the store.


 More photos of the new rain gaiters.




More photos of the new Scuba colors. The Clarity yellow looks a little flourescent to me. Has anyone seen it in person yet?





 More Make It Rain photos.







Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger