Home » » Upload!!!

Upload!!!

It was an expensive night for me. I ordered the Make A Move pant in the Black/Alberta Lake. Rulu running pants are a bit of an indulgence for me since I only ski once a year and it doesn't get cold enough here to use them for running. I plan to use them to watch my son's late fall/spring season soccer games when it can get rather chilly sitting on the sidelines.


I also ordered a pair of the Split Set pants in black. The pants remind me of my Energize pant and I like the narrow but slightly wider leg. I hope the luon is nice and thick in these and the waistband doesn't hit me as low as on the model. I would have considered ordering the Black Swan but the luon in my BS Gather and Crows is on the thin side. I only have one pair of narrow legged full-length pants - everything else I own is Stills, Grooves, Extends, or Yoga pants. I should get them Thursday afternoon.

What did you all get?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger