Home » » U-Turn Pullover, Split Set Pants, Gaiters, and More

U-Turn Pullover, Split Set Pants, Gaiters, and More


I think I might have to add the U-Turn Pullover to my wish list.

Shown with the Devotion LS




Shown with the Alberta Lake Rose Herringbone Define

Some photos of the new Split Set pants.

Top Speed Crops in Alberta Lake Macro Micro Stripe, Alberta Lake Rose Herringbone Define, and AL Swiftly
I've been waiting for someone to pair the Alberta Lake Swiftly with Alberta Lake run tights. All the photos show it with the Raspberry Glo/Black Swan Swiftly.

Add caption

Shown with the Polar Cream Define and Devotion LS.



I really like how the Make A Move Pants look on this woman. I think she sized down in them since they are baggy in the crotch in most every other photo I've seen of them.






The Alberta Lake/Black Make A Move Pant with matching AL Swiftly SS


More Make A Move pant photos.


Photo of the new Make It Rain Gaiters

Shown with a Creamsicle Pop Swiftly


Shown with the First Base Tank
The Top Speed Crops the in the Alberta Lake Macro Micro print.



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger