Home » » Cute Run Outfits

Cute Run Outfits




These photos make me want to make this my next run outfit - Love Red Runder Under LS and Deep Coal Run For Your Life Crops. I ran today in the Wee Space Limitless RFYL crops I bought yesterday and loved them. I'm ready to sell the Fast and Free crops I bought last month and get another pair. For the person who asked me about the rise, even though the RFYL crops say low rise, they hit me about my belly button. I think I might be shorter in that area but I think they are higher than the Fast and Frees.


The same crops shown with the Love Red Swiftly turtleneck. I tried the turtleneck on yesterday at the store. It was nice but not something I think I need for my climate.



I like this combo much better than the U-Turn and Runder Under tops that match these bottoms.

U-Turn Pullover and Inspires in Clarity Yellow/Limitless Blue.





U-Turn and Runder Under LS with the Wee Space Limitless Blue Run For Your Life Crops.

A rare photo of the Black Swan U-Turn Pullover.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger