Home » » Spotted In Stores - Tender Violet Define and New Swiftly

Spotted In Stores - Tender Violet Define and New Swiftly

From left to right: Bruised Berry, Tender Violet, Power Purple

A new brushed Define in Tender Violet was spotted in US Stores this weekend.  I like it but I am not a fan of the brushed Defines because I like to be able to wear my Defines year round. Since I have a Potion Purple Define I'm pretty sure I can live without a Tender Violet one. (Thanks to Ms. T. for the photos.)

Comparison of Tender Violet (the CRB) and Potion Purple (the Stride Jacket). (Thanks to Ms. C. for the photo.)

The Tender Violet/Gray Swiftly LS has also hit US Stores. (Thanks to Ms. Q. for the photo.)

New run jacket revealed on the lululemon Facebook page.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger