Home » » Review : YOGASMOGA U & ME Bra (Updated)

Review : YOGASMOGA U & ME Bra (Updated)

Yogasmoga sent me a couple of the U & Me bras ($49) to try. I wore one for a weights workout yesterday and the other I've been wearing today under my regular clothes.





Close up of the mesh liner


Interior of the bra

Mesh panel on the side

 I have some photos comparing them to a couple of lululemon shelf bras:



Yogasmoga U & ME bra vs. lululemon Flow Y. Both are size 12.





 Yogasmoga vs. Lululemon Free to Be Bra. Both are size 12.

Though the U & Me bra looks a lot like the Flow Y bra the coverage is closer to that of a Free to Be bra. Similar to the Yantra Tank the Yogasmoga bra is cut a bit on the small size. I'd say maybe half a size to one size small. The band is a 3/4" piece of elastic and I found it comfortable but the rest of the bra was a little small for my chest - 36DD (natural) (though I do measure about 39" around so map into the YS size chart ok). I'd say this bra would probably work best for people C cup or less. I found the strap positions very comfortable - they did not dig into my shoulders or neck (trap) muscles. The interior liner mesh is very comfortable and soft. The bra is made of the same material as the bottoms -Aurum+. The support is rated as low impact and I'd agree. Though for the less busty it could probably be called medium support. It feels about as supportive as a Flow Y to me.  I did a ten minute warmup on the elliptical and it was tolerable but there was jouncing. It was fine for the weight lifting portion of my workout so definitely ok for lower impact activities. It does show quite a bit of cleavage on me (so does the Free to Be) and I would prefer it to be a little higher cut in the armpit area. Since I need more coverage and support I would use this bra the same way I do the Free to Be - as an additional layer of support under a tank that already had a built in bra. If the Free to Be bra works fine for you then the U & Me will also work for you. As for the sizing, you might want to size up since I found the tanks and bra to run about a half to whole size on the small side. It's a nice looking, comfortable, functional low impact sports bra. This bra does not have cup pockets.

Update - Yogasmoga has a special email for design/fit feedback. You can contact them at design@yogasmoga.com.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger