Home » » Back on Track, Uba Hoodie, Sit and Be Still and More

Back on Track, Uba Hoodie, Sit and Be Still and More



Cute photos of the Silver Slate Back on Track Tank and the Tender Violet Reversible Wunder Unders. Since these WUs reverse to black the coverage on these is good though they tend to feel a bit rubbery to me.





I was hoping to see the Uba Hoodie at the store today but my store did not get them yet. If they hit the markdown rack for a decent price I'd consider it.


Still not loving the Clutch Coat.

Polar Cream Rose Herringbone Free to Be Bra, Heart Opener Tank, True Bliss Pant. I love the print on the bra straps. Why couldn't an Energy Bra come out in this print?

 Full Stride Skirt, Creamsicle Pop Cool Racerback, Uba hoodie

 Polar Cream/Rose Herringbone No Limit Tank.




Lovely Sit and Be Still pant photos.  ;-)

 Heart Opener tank - I did not see this at the store today.


Tender Violet Define and matching Groove pants. I was tempted to get this Define today but decided it was too close to my Potion Define so could resist.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger