Home » » NEW! Spinerette Bra, Top Speed Tank, Back to Class Jacket is Back, and Much More

NEW! Spinerette Bra, Top Speed Tank, Back to Class Jacket is Back, and Much More

New run tank called the Run: Top Speed Tank. I really like the wide straps in the back. I don't have any detailed product info on this other thank it's luxtreme. I think I might order this one tonight though it probably requires a try on to get right.


New bra called the Spinerette Bra. I really like the looks of this bra. One of my favorite older bras is called the Swift bra that had wide crossed straps like this. It's so supportive and comfortable. I might have to get one of these, too.

The very cute Back To Class french terry jacket is back. This version is Black Swan is just gorgeous. It also comes in Glen Check Polar Cream Silver Slate and Black.

New Scuba in Glen Check Polar Cream pattern. Shown with Angel Blue Wunder Unders.

New Cool Racerback out in Polar Cream. Shown with the Black Swan Studio Pants.


Photos of the new Right Round Tank. This does not have a built in bra. Shown in Creamsicle Pop and Silver Slate. It also comes in black. The Silver Slate is shown with Albert Lake Gather and Crow Crops.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger