Home » » NEW! Uba (Hold On To Your Wallet) Hoodie - $178!!!

NEW! Uba (Hold On To Your Wallet) Hoodie - $178!!!



It also comes in Polar Cream. Showing the side vent.

I know I said in my post about the new Scubas that lululemon should just keep the same designs and raise prices but the new $178 Uba Hoodie is pretty outrageous. I'm not exactly sure why I would need mesh venting on top of my arms but whatevs. There is also venting on the sides. There is reflectivity edging the hood and the stripes on the arms are also reflective. Really? A couple of vents and some reflective tape add up to $70 more than a regular Scuba? Easy pass for me, particularly in boring and prone-to-fading black. (Thanks to Ms. C for the photos.)

Update - Hmmm, not sure what material this is made of. Maybe that is why the price is crazy high. The wrinkles in the white make it look neoprenish so I'm thinking it's not french terry. However, the tag is of no use (shocker).

Update 2 - The material is not french terry but something that feels polyestery on the outside but super soft on the inside. A new technical fabric, apparently. Still, $178 is big number.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger