Home » » Spotted in Stores - Solid Tender Violet Cool Racerback!

Spotted in Stores - Solid Tender Violet Cool Racerback!

My Precious!!!! You will be mine!  Check it out - a solid Tender Violet Cool Racerback. I've been thinking the Black Swan CRB will most likely be returned since everyone is saying it's so dark it practically looks black. I'll have some comparison photos up later this afternoon when mine arrives (typically after 4:00 pm, dratted Fedex). I have a Black Swan Power Technique tank I plan to put it against. Anyway, glad to see the TV isn't a heathered version but solid. Very excited to see this. (Thanks to Ms. D. for the photo.) For a comparison of lulu's purples see here.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger