Home » » Spin Class Performance Report for Right Round Tank & Spinerette Shorts

Spin Class Performance Report for Right Round Tank & Spinerette Shorts


Mesh in the armpit - genius!
I wore my new Alberta Lake tank and Spinerette shorts for a 75 minute spin class today. I haven't been this thrilled and pleased with new lululemon designs in forever.  Either the designer is a spinner or they really listened to spinners because both pieces are very well-thought-out. The tank is super cool and breathable. The entire back of the tank is mesh and it has a big keyhole cutout in the middle of it. The front mesh at the top of the chest works very well. The genius part of this tank is that they put mesh in all the high-sweat areas (under the armpits, especially!) so perspiration is not that noticeable. The mesh darkens with perspiration but it's not really noticeable like in your typical luxtreme or silverescent tanks. The tank fits on the looser side so there is air flow between your skin and the tank. I love the longer length because it covered my rear when I was seated but since it was mesh it didn't add a layer of warmth. I really liked being able to wear my own bra under this tank but it isn't a matronly-looking tank which many of the wear-your-own-bra tanks are. It follows your curves and the two-tone design in the Alberta Lake version looks very sporty. I wore a Ta Ta Tamer with the straps crossed. You could see a little of the bra through the keyhole but it wasn't bad. I was hoping to pick up a Spinerette bra at the store today (reading very good things about the bra, too) but my store didn't get it yet. Spinners especially should check out this tank but it can be worn for any activity. I hope we see more colors in these.

As for the Spinerette shorts, I wore those yesterday on a 3 mile run and really liked them but I wanted to try them for spin, too. I was equally happy with them for spin. The gripper strip used only on the back of the thigh is the genius part here. It's just enough grip to keep the shorts down but it's not on the top of the thigh so it doesn't create sausage leg or pull on your skin. The waistband is high and comfortable. The mesh on the back of the leg is wonderful and I love the length. All in all, a super comfortable and fuctional short for spin. I am going to keep both pairs that I bought.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger