Home » » Swiftly Turtlenecks, Wee Space Crops, and More

Swiftly Turtlenecks, Wee Space Crops, and More

This woman is selling me on the Wee Space Limitless Blue Run: For Your Life Crops. Paired with the Love Red Swiftly turtleneck. I wonder how hard to get over your head the t-neck is.



The Limitless Blue/Clarity Yellow Inspire crops with a U-Turn Pullover and Swiftly turtleneck. Too bad the U-Turn isn't solid Clarity. I would like the combo with the Inspires much better.

I decided I wasn't much of a fan of the color blocking in the U-Turn but the monochromatic scheme works here. This one reverses to solid black. Shown with the Top Speed crops.

 New Top Speed Crops come with the Silver Slate Rose print waistband. 

This woman makes a great model for lulu. I love that she is curvy so we can get a real sense how the clothes work on an hourglass shape. She's wearing the new Black Swan/Raspberry Glo Spin It to Win It tank.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger