Home » » Australian Heads Up & Try On Reports

Australian Heads Up & Try On Reports


Run For All Singlet

The Australian side of the website got a few cute/new things we didn't. The first is a Love Red No Limit tank. I am very tempted by it. I really like the Slope Stripe Flow Y underneath and hope a Cool Racerback comes in that print. I just noticed that Australia gets No Limit Tanks up to a size 12. What is that about?

There will also be a Raspberry Glo Define Jacket. Since I already have a Pow Pink Define I can pass on this one. One memorable pink jacket is enough for me.

There is a new silverescent singlet called the Run For All Singlet. I've come to the conclusion that the Swiftly tanks are the perfect run tank and want to sell all my silverescent tanks except for my two silverescent circle mesh Energy ones.

There is a new CRB is Polar Cream/Clarity yellow Slop Stripe. This gives me hope that there will also be a Raspberry Glo Slope Stripe Cool Racerback coming.

I tried on the Tender Violet U-Turn Pullover last week. I was pretty disappointed in it. I could really feel all the seams running up my back and down my arm. On the one hand, they looked very substantial so unraveling probably won't be a problem but on the other I don't want to feel them on my skin. The top was much softer when I turned it black side out and I couldn't feel the seams nearly as much. I thought it fit TTS.

I also tried on the Clear As Mud pant. I thought they ran really snug or super compressive. It could be because they were brushed luxtreme but they didn't seem as stretchy as regular luxtreme. On the other hand, the luxtreme was nice and thick and had good coverage. As people have noted, the pants ran really long so the gaiter part hit me way down my calf. For reference, I am 5'5" and have a  ~30" inseam. I have a friend who wore them this weekend to run in the rain and really liked them.


Pocket or Vent Zipper on the Make It Rain Jacket

I also tried on the Make It Rain jacket in gorgeous Alberta Lake Green. I thought it was very roomy in the upper chest and arms, unlike most of lululemon's other run jackets. It seemed super functional but now I'm reading that the tags have had the "waterproof" text whited out on them and the text on the website currently reads "water resistant." I can't remember if it used to say waterproof. I took a photo of the unusual zippers on the jacket. They have a waterproof (resistant?) ribbon around them that makes them hard to unzip/zip. I also couldn't find a way to tighten the hood which I don't get since wind and rain often go together. It also didn't have a way roll it up or stow it when you didn't need it. There are four fairly glowing reviews on the website but honestly only one feels authentic for people who supposedly paid for a $198 jacket. Also, none of them talk about actually running in the jacket which is a big sign these aren't written by people who shelled out their own money for the jacket. If you read reviews on the other jackets you'll see what I'm talking about - there is a level of detail that is missing. I know lululemon flew out some run ambassadors to get their input so not sure if these are ambassador reviews or what.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger