Home » » NEW! Devotion SS Tee and Alberta Lake Make It Rain Jacket + More

NEW! Devotion SS Tee and Alberta Lake Make It Rain Jacket + More



New Devotion Short Sleeve tees in heathered black, heathered polar cream, and tender violet. These are not in North America yet.


I can't really tell which shorts are in that top photo but I think they might be these new Tender Violet Bonded Groovy Run Shorts. They are paired with the Raspberry Glo Cool Racerback.

Photo of a new Make It Rain Jacket in Alberta Lake Green. Now this is pretty.

Was this photo uploaded to the website on Monday night? I don't remember seeing kitty ears before. Silly lulu.

 Finally! Photos showing the Alberta Lake Swiftly with striped Alberta Lake bottoms (Top Speed crops). I haven't taken the tags off my AL Swiftly but I'm dying for an opportunity to wear it.

Cute Spin It To Win It tank in Black Swan and Raspberry Glo. This is only Australia right now. I love the purple/hot pink combo. As a side topic, I wore my Right Round tank to run in today. It makes a very nice run tank. I wore it at the gym and found the mesh back made the tank nearly as cool as one of my Swift tanks.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger