Home » » Performance Review: Spinerette Short for Running

Performance Review: Spinerette Short for Running

I wore the Spinerettes for a short 3.3 mile run at the gym today. I though they felt great. I was a little concerned about the elastic at the back of the legs but someone pointed out to me that some of the run crops had had sticky stuff on the leg openings. I didn't even notice the gripper strip when I was running. However, this was a fairly short run. I have an 8.5 mile run planned for Sunday so I'll try to remember to wear them and test them out on a longer run. I also liked the mesh panel at the back of the thigh. That is a sweaty area for me so I really liked the extra breathability. I also liked the higher waistband, as opposed to the Dart and Dash short where the low rise just killed them for me. Lululemon just needs to add a back zipper pocket to make these shorts perfect for running. I'm kind of surprised they left it off. I've bought older spin shorts before and they had a back pocket. I am planning to try them out in spin class tomorrow but I think they will be fine. I guess I will be keeping my second pair after all.

"Vintage" Lulu Spin Short with a back pocket

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger