Home » » More of the Latest

More of the Latest

Another photo of the Tender Violet No Limit Tank. Too bad this isn't solid TV. I got my Tender Violet Cool Racerback today and just love it. Hoping there is an Alberta Lake Cool Racerback coming.

Rose Herringbone Side Angle Pants and Free to Be Tank.


In Australia now - the Alberta Lake Team Spirit SS.



The Silver Slate Polar Cream Stripe/Rose Herringbone Back on Track Tank.

 Alberta Lake SS Swiftly and Runder Unders. I can't believe their is snow on the ground in some places already. It's barely October.

Tender Violet All Sport Bra. Since the All Sport showed up again I've been wearing mine more. I forgot how much I like this bra.
The Spinerett bra is finally in Southern California.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger