Home » » NEW! Daily Yoga Jacket, Back Burner Tank, U-Turn Colors and More

NEW! Daily Yoga Jacket, Back Burner Tank, U-Turn Colors and More

New Daily Yoga Jacket. I guess this is the Stride/In Stride replacement. Coming in Black, Black Swan, Herringbone Black Swan. The PN this came in said it only came in sizes 2-10.

  • a lightweight, easy to wear jacket - the perfect layer to take you to and from your daily practice
  • our signature, cotton-feel luon® fabric is breathable and has four-way stretch that moves with you
  • a big, cozy collar with zipper garage keeps your neck warm
  • store your essentials in the secure, zipper pockets
  • loose-fitting, only it hugs you at the hips
  • preshrunk for hassle-free laundry
In Stride Jacket
New luon light Back Burner Tank. This is pretty but I don't think it will work for me. Comes in Black and Black Swan, sizes 2-10.

Very pretty Limitless Blue Wunder Under pants. These reverse to black.



New U-Turn Pullover in Clarity Yellow/Heathered Coal. It's also coming in Limitless Blue. I tried the Tender Violet U-Turn on last week. I thought it fit TTS but I didn't like that I could feel all the seaming.  It was softer when I turned it inside out with the black side showing.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger