Home » » Heart Opener Tank and More

Heart Opener Tank and More


From Australia - more photos of the Vitasea Heart Opener Tank in Tender Violet.





No wonder the Bundle Up looks so bulky in some photos and not in others. The hood is a giant piece that also goes all the way down the front of the jacket.



The All Sport bra is hitting US stores. I still haven't seen notice of the Spinerette bra in my local stores yet.


The Alberta Lake and Creamsicle Pop Swiflty LS. The Alberta Lake looks darker than I thought it would. I need to check this out at the store.





The puppy is wicked cute in these photos but the Run With Rover Pants are just awful. I don't think I've seen a photo where these look cute yet.

I think these are the Alberta Lake Run For Your Life Crops. I'm dying to see them matched with coordinating tops.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger