Home » » Upload!! Lots of Goodies Tonight.

Upload!! Lots of Goodies Tonight.

Ugh, I held my nose and ordered the new $68 (!) Spinerette shorts. I've been living in my Run: Take Flight Bike shorts all summer and desperately searching eBay for another pair. I really like the 7-8" length short for running (and spin) so these are exactly what I've been looking for.

I also ordered the Black Swan Cool Racerback. I know this one is going to go fast.

I also ordered the Top Speed Tank. This is just my kind of tank for the gym and spin - open back, wide straps, scoop neckline, and made of luxtreme. I wasn't sure of the fit since it's new so I ordered two sizes and will take back the one that doesn't work. I really liked how it looked and moved in the video showing lulu ambassador, Kate Hickl, wearing it while spinning.

I was tempted by a few other things but ordering three items is fairly unprecedented for me. I need to see the other items in the store.

I was tempted by the Rose Herringbone Define but once I saw it was the brushed version, I didn't want it. I find them too warm for Southern California. I like to be able to wear my Defines year round. I also have a very similar Define, the black mini check, from last year so can use that as an excuse not get this one.  I might change my mind once I see this one in the store but for now I can live without it.

I was also tempted by the Runder Under LS but only Canada got the Tender Violet version so an easy no-sale for me.

I know a lot of people are excited to see the All Sport bra is back. I have a couple and I like to wear them for hikes or walks. They are comfortable but smash me down a little. I still like the Energy bra best of the moderate support bras.

Boo on the change to the Groove pant - the Groove *Slim that has a narrower knee. The Groove is a pretty perfect pant. No need to make yet another tight-kneed pant.

A lot of us were wondering what the Creamsicle colored bottoms we saw in the photos was. Now we know - it was Creamsicle Spinerette shorts. I hope they gave it to that spin instructor ambassador to check out how sheer it becomes when sweat soaked. She was sweating buckets in the video.

What did you all get?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger