Home » » NEW! Sparkle Wunder Under Pants, Method Bag, and More

NEW! Sparkle Wunder Under Pants, Method Bag, and More

New Sparkle Wunder Under pants. Shown with the Alberta Lake Rose Herringbone Scuba Stretch hoodie, Raspberry Glo Cool Racerback and Mad Earwarmer.



New Grooves in Black Swan. Shown with the new Raspberry Glo Free to Be tank. I am loving that pink stripe pattern in the waistband. I hope there is a CRB coming in it like they did for Flare.I am tempted to get the BS Groove pants, too. I really like my BS Gather and Crows. I have a lot of pink and purple tops so matching it isn't a problem.


New reversible Limitless Blue/Black Wunder Under pants. Shown with the Free to Be tank in Clarity Yellow/Polar Cream Stripe.

The latest headbands.





The new Method bag (I think I read it's coming in Raspberry Glo, too) and the Mad Infinity scarf and ear warmer.

Alberta Lake Rose Print Scuba Stretch hoodie, Raspberry Glo Cool Racerback, and Limitless Blue Wunder Under. FWIW, I have now read the Raspberry Glo Cool Racerback fits on the smaller side not the larger side as previously reported.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger