Home » » Today's Shopping Trip

Today's Shopping Trip


I got my Monday upload order yesterday - a Black Swan Cool Racerback, two different sizes of the Black Swan Top Speed tank and a pair of Spinerette shorts. I went to the store today to return the CRB and one of the Top Speed tanks. I returned the Black Swan tank because it looks a lot like black and I'd rather have the Tender Violet CRB instead. I was trying to talk myself into keeping it since I do have a few pairs of non-black Wunder Unders and other pants I could wear it with but decided I didn't need it. However, if you have a bunch of colored Wunder Unders or other bottoms I think it's a nice neutral to pair with them. It looks particularly nice against Tender Violet. I also wanted to try on the other colors in the Top Speed tank because I don't think Black Swan looks all that great paired with black and most of my workout bottoms and all my luxtreme bottoms are black. However, I still liked the Black Swan the best and will just need to get some colored pants - lol.


My store had the Tender Violet Wunder Unders so I tried them on. They're way too bright for me but they are fun. They are reversible so they have that spongey feeling the reversible WUs tend to have. I thought the coverage in them was better than the Bordeaux Wunder Unders. Like most reversible WUs the fit is slightly snugger than a normal pair.

I got to try on the new Slim version of the Groove Pant. My store only had them in tall but I couldn't really tell much of a difference to tell the truth. It's been awhile since I've worn Grooves but I think this design change is a non-issue, for me anyway.


I also got to try on the new Forme Pant in solid black. The fit reminded me a little of the Energize pant. I've already spent enough on lulu this month but I definitely liked these pants. I thought the yoke seaming on the rear was flattering. If they are still around next month I might get them.

I've been dying to try on the Spinerette bra but my store did not have them. I'm hoping it's coming to Southern California or more colors will be uploaded next week. I've read some good things about this bra.

I saw the "brushed" Rose Herringbone Define but it didn't feel that brushed to me. I wore my Mini Check Define to the store and that one is much softer so I'm glad I passed on this one. I was hoping to pick up the Bangbuster in this print but they didn't have it yet.

I ended up getting a pair of Fast and Free crops from the markdown rack. I am now set for running crops for the winter.

I also heard today the XL CRBs are being discontinued and the Groove crops are only going away for a little while, not being full-on discontinued.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger