Home » » NEW! Cross My Heart Bra

NEW! Cross My Heart Bra



The front of this reminds me of the Moving Comfort Fiona bra. The wider straps makes me think it will be more supportive for bustier women. I also like that it says it keeps the girls separated. I hope that means it will give me a better shape than a typical shelf bra which tends to smush my girls down. I definitely want to give this bra a try when it hits my local store.
Description
  • Keep the girls separated with our new cross-front inner bra construction!
  • Power luxtreme™ fabric has inherent wicking & high LYCRA® content for maximum support
  • Moderate coverage & support
  • Wide, comfortable straps won't dig into your shoulders
  • Mesh bra construction with built-in pockets for removable cups
  • Preshrunk
  • Black, Coal, Lilac
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger