Home » » Photos of Defines, Comments About the Upload

Photos of Defines, Comments About the Upload

How gorgeous does the Deep Camo Pique Define look in this photo? I'm going to have to try it on again because of this.

The Heathered Black Swan Define also looks pretty in this photo. I initially passed it by but I'll have to give it a try on the next time I visit the store.

The Black Herringbone Define looks really good paired with black pants (of course). I hope this makes it to my local store. I didn't order it this morning but I thought about it.

This girl makes all the Defines look so good. This is the Ghost Herringbone.

Black Swan and Lilac look so nice paired together. I was surprised the new Power Technique tanks were not uploaded this morning.

 
What a cute lulu-clad couple they make! This is how I picture my husband and I looking when we take walks in our lulu. In reality I've only ever run into one couple, in the grocery store no less, outfitted in head to toe lulu. She was tall and model slim in a Purple Define, Muted Mauve Stripes Galore Power Y, and Groove pants and he had on a tech shirt and lulu shorts. They must have been in their mid-50s but they looked sporty and well-dressed - just like all of us. ;-)

I hope those of you who wanted the Heathered Black Swan Cuddle Up ordered one this morning. The Ghost and Black Swan sold out a few hours ago. The Black only has size two left. Does anyone know if these are coming to US stores? I didn't order anything this morning since I went shopping yesterday. What did you all order?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger