Home » » NEW! Chasse Tight and Heathered Black Swan CRB

NEW! Chasse Tight and Heathered Black Swan CRB

New Cool Racerback starting to hit US stores in Heathered Black Swan. I think I might need this color. It appeals to me more than the Smokey Rose. My local store got this in so maybe I'll visit the stores tomorrow.

Spotted in Portland - the new Chasse Tight in running luon. This is Heathered Coal. These tights are $98. (Thanks to Aimee for this photo.) I think these would be super comfy but might feel a little like flannel pajamas. I can't wait to give them a try when they hit the store. I bet they'd make a great under layer under ski or snowboard pants.

Another photo of the Persia Purple Dip Dye Scuba. I wonder if this transitions to black or Black Swan. It's hard to tell from the photos.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger