Home » » NEW!!! Now Hitting US Stores - Pink Striped Scoop Neck, Currant Red, and More!

NEW!!! Now Hitting US Stores - Pink Striped Scoop Neck, Currant Red, and More!

Some super cute stuff is starting to arrive in US stores. The color code on this pretty Scoop Neck tank is ELSP/SMRO. (My guess is El___ Striped Pink / Smokey Rose). Update: I saw a product notice that labeled it Elevation Space Dye/Smokey Rose. It doesn't look like typical space dye but I'll go with it for now. Your guess is as good as mine as to what this stands for. I believe the colors in this tank are Paris Pink, Currant, Smokey Rose, Plum and heathered Black Swan or maybe heathered black. Here are a couple of close up photos (thanks to Tiffany) of the new pink stripe Scoop and the Heathered Smokey Rose CRB:

I don't know if I want this Scoop Neck tank or the same pattern in the Power Y.  I've typically gotten the Power Y in striped patterns like these.


New Dip Dye Scuba in Persian Purple. There is also a new Currant Scuba coming. I might need to get that one.

New Define Jacket in Currant.

New Power Y in Black Swan.

New long sleeve Swiftly in Currant.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger