Home » » More photos of the latest: Gratitude Wraps, Bolt Tech, Pure Focus, and More

More photos of the latest: Gratitude Wraps, Bolt Tech, Pure Focus, and More

Black Swan (BS) Gratitude Wrap. One last photo before tomorrow's upload. This is the one I am going to (attempt to) order tomorrow. I have read that the black is not as dark as the BS and that black tends to fade.

A nice close up of the hood on the Deep Camo Live Simply jacket. I think the Vinyasa scarf is the Lilac Heathered Coal Wee Stripe.

The new Black Swan Herringbone Pace Setter run skirt.

The Heathered Black Swan Define jacket. The version shown in the product alert notices must have been an early iteration.

The first photo I've found of the Coal Energy bra.


Pure Focus tanks in Lilac and Black Swan. I like the layer the Free To Be bra underneath this tank for extra support.

The new Integrity Hot tank in Black Swan and Ghost Herringbone Speed Shorts.

Heathered Black Swan Full Tilt Short Sleeve. I was skeptical when I first saw this but I liked it a lot. However, not enough to shell out $68 for one.

Tadasana Split Crop. I've read three opinions on the fit of these - the fit like Gather and Crow crops, they fit like Boogie crops, and they fit like short Tadasana pants. I am planning to visit the store tomorrow morning so will give these a try if they have them.

New men's Bolt Tech shirt that has a hidden pattern that shows up when the shirt is wet. However, it only lasts through 20 washes. I also noticed the neckline is a bit gathered. Not sure if I like that look on a man but maybe it's too subtle for most people to notice.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger