Home » » Another Don't Hurry Be Happy Photo and New Cargo Harem Pants (Yes, They're Just as Bad as You Think)

Another Don't Hurry Be Happy Photo and New Cargo Harem Pants (Yes, They're Just as Bad as You Think)

Here is another Don't Hurry Be Happy photo. Jury is still out for me. I'll keep looking for more photos.


New organic cotton Cargo Harem Pants. The back view in this photo isn't too bad, but just wait until the photos below. What is the obsession with drop-crotch pants?

Okay, there are really no words to describe how bad these look.

More photos of the new Cargo Harem pants.


I'm kind of doing my Christmas shopping out loud here. This is the 5 Year Basic Tee and Run Response Shorts in the new Rugged Blue color for men. I love slate-gray blues.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger