Home » » Dash II Tank in Plum (?)

Dash II Tank in Plum (?)

I'll be honest, I don't keep track of the Dash Tanks that closely so I think this is a new color in the Dash - it looks like Plum - but I'm not entirely sure. The Masonville (Ontario) posted this photo with all their new stuff so I'm 99.9% sure it's new. If Plum is coming back to the ladies line I am psyched. I really like plum with my coloring but never found a technical tank last year that I liked.

Update - I googled all the Dash II colors. It came in Heathered Rocksteady, Royalty, Dewberry (pinker than the above photo, I think), Magnum, Black, Muted Mauve, and Clear Sky.

Heathered Dewberry Dash II
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger