Home » » NEW! Deep Coal Herringbone Full Tilt Pullover and Photos of the Latest Tanks

NEW! Deep Coal Herringbone Full Tilt Pullover and Photos of the Latest Tanks

New Full Tilt Pullover in Heathered Deep Coal Herringbone. I like this better than the Heathered Black.

Active Strength Tank. Now that I am seeing some real life photos of this it looks interesting. I wonder if you can move the straps around or they're attached at some point in the back. I'm hoping to try this on tomorrow.

Power Technique Tank in Lilac. This is another I want to try on tomorrow. I bought a Lilac Power Dance tank last year so I don't think I'd get this one but you never know. It looks comfy and since it hit 100 degrees here today I am wearing a Power Dance tank right now. They are so comfy in hot weather.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger