Home » » NEW! Integrity Power Luxtreme Crop for Hot Yoga

NEW! Integrity Power Luxtreme Crop for Hot Yoga



New luxtreme crops designed for hot yoga - the Integrity Crop. I wonder if these can also be used for spin. I suppose the test would be how the legs stayed in place. It's hard to tell details from the model photos. I'm just going through the store photos now and I have a few educator photos that I'll be uploading soon.
  • Keep cool in this mesh paneled crop designed for hot yoga
  • Made of 4-way stretch power luxtreme™ fabric for quick drying & wicking capabilities
  • Anti-stink circle mesh panels in high-sweat areas for ventilation
  • Mid-rise, snug fit, knee length
  • Waistband inner stash pocket to secure $ & keys
  • Flat seamed for chafe-resistance & comfort
  • Preshrunk
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger