Home » » Lululemon on TV: Vampire Diaries

Lululemon on TV: Vampire Diaries

One of my favorite new Lululemon tank designs made it onto TV last week. It was the Run For Your Life in Raspberry on the TV show Vampire Diaries. I've been watching this show since it began and I believe this is the first time I have spotted Lululemon on the show. I have two of the Run For Your Life tanks, in Rocksteady and Royalty, and wouldn't mind a couple more. It's a great top for spin class - supportive and cool - in addition to being different than anything anyone else is wearing.  I wish it was coming out in Black Swan or Currant but I think the RFYL is a summer item so I hope we see it back next summer. I would love it in a purple and maybe something like tree frog.


It also looks like Elena is wearing a black Turbo tank. I thought I saw chatter on the boards that this might be the original version from the Lab called the Duplicity but the back part looks attached so I believe it's the mass production Turbo model.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger