Home » » Photos of the Zipper CRB & Currant CRB (Australian Heads Up)

Photos of the Zipper CRB & Currant CRB (Australian Heads Up)


So what do you think? Is the special edition zipper Cool Racerback good or silly? I don't think it's that bad looking. I'm not sure I would get one, particularly if they jack the SE price up to $49 like the last SE CRB.  This color is Heathered Persian Purple and the tank is paired with the Run Your Heart Out Shorts in Black Swan Creekside Camo print.


Currant Red CRB paired with the light Wunder Unders from this summer in the Black Wee Stripe. These photos are from Australia so they are getting some things ahead of us (the new CRBs) and other items after us (the light Wunder Unders). I cannot wait for more Currant tanks to show up in North America.

The Ghost Blurred Gray Mini Stripe Spin Me Tank. I don't think the Spin Me tank is any more applicable to spin that any other luxtreme tank. For me, the top requirement for a spin tank is the most lightweight breathable, wicking material lululemon makes and that isn't luxtreme. I prefer my circle mesh CRBs or silverscent circle mesh tops like the Revitalize SS or Energy SL tanks for spin for max cooling.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger