Home » » Photos: Ghost Spin Me Tank, Dignity Bra and More

Photos: Ghost Spin Me Tank, Dignity Bra and More

A photo of the Ghost/Blurred Gray Mini Stripe Spin Me Tank paired with Heathered Black bottoms. This tank is not supportive enough for me. Is the Push UR Limits ever coming back?

Another photo of the Heathered Black Swan / Black Swan Spin Me Tank.

I haven't posted too many photos of the Dignity Bra. I was suprised to see this actually goes up to a 12. I haven't tried it on yet but I suppose I should. I'm pretty sure I will still be falling out of this bra. The bra is paired with the It's Hot In Here Shorts. Together they make a really cute outfit for hot yoga.


The Equanimity pant in Black Denim. I wonder why lulu put the ribbed panel behind the knee. There's just too much going on with these pants.


Another photo of the Smokey Rose Ariel Tank. I've got to say I haven't seen a truly flattering photo of this tank yet.


Scubas in Deep Camo and Heathered Lilac. I can't wait to see a Scuba in Currant, Smokey Rose, and Paris Pink.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger