Home » » Photos of the Latest - Lilac Full Tilt LS, Coal Herringbone Stride, New Pure Focus, and More

Photos of the Latest - Lilac Full Tilt LS, Coal Herringbone Stride, New Pure Focus, and More


The Pure Focus tank is back in Black Swan (love!), Ghost, and Lilac. I definitely want to try the Black Swan on. I wore this to spin the other day and got compliments on it.

New Full Tilt LS in Heathered Lilac. This is gorgeous. I'll give this top another try but the neckline didn't lay right on me.

Black Swan Live Simple shown with Deep Camo Pique (I think) Black Slub Denim Work It Out Pants

New Heathered Deep Coal Herringbone and Black Stride Jacket. I like this one a lot. I hope it comes in the Define or another jacket.

New Tadasana Slit crop. I know a lot of people were curious as to what the back of the waistband looked like.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger