Home » » Photos - Heathered Black Power Y, Black Pique Wunder Unders, H. Lilac Scuba and More

Photos - Heathered Black Power Y, Black Pique Wunder Unders, H. Lilac Scuba and More

A photo of the new Heathered Black Power Y and Black Pique Wunder Unders. I think this Power Y goes on my try on list. I am a big fan of patterned blacks for Power Ys. This is my black Power Y collection so far - solid black, Black Seabed print, Black Wee Stripe, Heathered Black luxtreme, and Black Stripes Galore. Hmmm, after making this list I'm thinking I don't "need" this Power Y after all but I still want to try it on.

A photo of the new Heathered Black Swan Spin Me tank shown with Studio Crops. The Spin Me is also coming in Heathered Lilac and Ghost Blurred Gray Mini Stripe. It seems odd to have Studio Crops come out this time of year but maybe some people like to wear them to the gym.

Heathered Lilac Scuba shown with Lulu pants in Heathered Deep Coal.


 More photos of the Equanimity Pant.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger