Home » » Comparison of New Ariel Tank to Previous Version

Comparison of New Ariel Tank to Previous Version

A very interesting photo showing the disparity in sizes between the new Ariel tank, shown in Black Swan, versus the previous version, shown in Power Purple (I believe) on the right. (Thanks to Nancy Q. for this photo.) Both tanks are the same size yet are markedly different. One good thing is that it looks like the bra portion is taller. I remember spilling out over the top of the previous version so having a more roomy bra portion is a significant improvement. However, the length looks about three inches longer. I don't recall the previous Ariel being overly short but Lululemon has been making the latest tanks, such as the Spin Me and Active Strength, very long. I'm 5' 5 1/2" with probably normal to slightly long torso and I find most of lulu's tanks hit me at the same spot they do on the model. I seem to remember reading that lulu's designs are aimed at women 5' 6" tall so it's not like I am outside their ideal demographic height.  I don't really care for tanks that go past my crotch and I hate to have my tanks hemmed but I may have to change my tune on that.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger