Home » » Close Up of Heathered Black Swan Plum Stripe Scuba & More

Close Up of Heathered Black Swan Plum Stripe Scuba & More

Ok, this is more like it. Now that I've seen the close up version I'm pretty sure I can live without this Scuba. I have a solid plum that I love and this one is pretty close. Currant Scuba, you are back on top of my list.

A photo of the White Heathered Blurred Gray Classic Stripe Scuba on a person. I can live without this one, too. I really like a wider stripe pattern in my Scubas, like last year's poncho stripe:

Why didn't I get this last year when I had the chance? Drats!

I'm not sure if the middle Define is a brand new Black Stripe Pique Define but I think it might be. When I find out for sure I will update this post.

FYI, Heathered Smokey Rose and Heathered Persian Purple don't look that great paired with each other.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger