Home » » NEW Store Arrivals - Black Swan Plum Stripe Scuba and More

NEW Store Arrivals - Black Swan Plum Stripe Scuba and More

I am dying to see a close up of the Scuba on the left. It is the Heathered Black Swan Plum Classic Stripe/Plum Scuba. I love both Black Swan and Plum. Hmmm, this new one or the Currant Scuba? Decisions, decisions. The one on the right is also new - White Heathered Blurred Gray Classic Stripe.

The Currant Scoop Neck is also calling my name. I can tell already November is going to be an expensive month for me.

The Groove band in Winter Quilt 17. When I first saw a photo of these I had thought one of the blocks was an orange color but it looks like it's just a heathered Currant. I might have to invest in these since I plan on getting a few tanks in this color palette and I've been wanting to get a third pair of Groove pants.

New short sleeve Swiftly tee in Plum.

New reversible Wunder Under crops in Blurred Gray Mini Check / Stripe.

The new Special Edition CRB with the zipper also comes in black. I think black is better for this since it hides the very clunky way the zipper was integrated into the tank.

New Astro pants in Persian Purple Mini Check. There is also a version in White Heathered Blurred Gray Mini Check.

New Swiftly LS in Currant and Persian Purple.

I am dying to see this tank in person. I'm not sure if I will be getting it since I tend to like bolder colors but I definitely want to see it.

Define Jacket in Currant

Man, the Currant Scuba is calling my name, too.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger