Home » » New Pink Tank & Other Goodies on the Lululemon Website

New Pink Tank & Other Goodies on the Lululemon Website


A hat tip to the Lulumum blog for noticing this new photo on the Lululemon website. It looks like a new pink tank  - a Heathered Paris Pink if I had to guess. Update - an anonymous commenter on the lulumum blog says this color is Heathered Smokey Rose. They aren't available for sale yet but must be coming soon, hopefully tomorrow.

Just noticed some more goodies. I cannot wait for a Power Y or Scoop Neck in this pattern. It reminds me of the Wish Blue Multi Poncho Stripe from last year. My favorite colorful Power Y. Update - It looks like there is a second pink - Smokey Rose. This makes sense because I can see three main colors in this Flow Y - Currant (?), Paris Pink, and Smokey Rose.

Wish MUPS Power Y from last year
OMG, love this. A solid colored Paris Pink Scoop Neck. This goes on my Must Have list!

New Arabesque bag in the new blue color we spotted the other day. Love the vertical ombre stripes.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger