Home » » Photos - Pure Technique and Active Strength Tanks

Photos - Pure Technique and Active Strength Tanks

This is about how long the Power Technique was on me, maybe a bit longer. It makes cinching it problematic. If I cinch it and then pull it higher then the body will poof out like a balloon. I guess I could leave it tunic length. I'll have to give it another try.

The Active Strength tank in Heathered Black Swan. It also comes in black.

I don't think I told you guys that the GEC stated the US wouldn't be getting Gratitude Wraps at all this year. I don't get that decision. The US is a warmer climate overall than Canada, we'd get more use of the jacket. Here in SoCal I'd probably be able to wear it most of the year.  Updated - A reader comments that the GEC told her the GWs might show up in the US after all. Maybe lulu is changing their mind about US stores, or maybe people at the GEC don't know the real story. Getting a straight story from them is very frustrating.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger