Home » » Today's Upload - Don't Hurry Be Happy Going Fast

Today's Upload - Don't Hurry Be Happy Going Fast

So I hemmed and hawed a bit this morning but as I watched sizes disappear every time I refreshed my screen I ended up ordering the Ghost Don't Hurry Be Happy Pullover. I'm not at all sure this will work on me. Usually lulu's pullovers hug my chest and hips and are loose in the middle but I figured I'd order it to be on the safe side. I was debating whether to get the Coal or the Ghost since I am not a huge fan of the two-tone black. However, solid Coal just washes me out so I went with the Ghost. I usually shy away from whites but last year I bought an ivory Mountain Hardware fleece jacket that I've been successful at keeping clean so I am hopeful I can do the same with this one. This top will be for watching my kid's soccer and baseball games and to and fro to the gym so I am hopeful I'll be able to keep this clean, too.

No pinks or Currant uploaded this morning so it made my decision process easy. What did you all order?
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Lululemon Oneshot - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger